Saturday 10 December 2011

One More Week

During my month long break from school I thought I would blog more than I had during school. The exact opposite has happened. The truth is I often had more time to blog then than I do now. I had time in between classes during which I would be on the computer (on Tuesday's and Thursday's I had about six hours between classes to sit around). Now during the break I've been working, I've been catching up on some reading I wanted to do and I've also just taken a break from blogging. I have one week before school resumes. I plan on getting back to regular blogging then.

NOTE: I've added AZ Perspective and Junk to my list of AZ bloggers. Dave asked me to put him on and, since I've always been a fan of shameless self promotion, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment